Drew Barrymore is an American actress, she is also a producer and talk show host born in Culver City, California, United States.
She was born on February 21, 1975, in California, United States. Her age is about 46 years. She has American nationality. Drew’s birth sign is Pisces.
Height and Weight
She stands at 5 feet 4 inches Tall with a Weight of 57 kilograms
Her father’s name is John Drew Barrymore. Her mother’s name is Jaid Barrymore. His father is an American actor. Her mother is an aspiring actress. Her mother’s birth name is Ildiko Zaid Mako. The actress was born in a displaced person camp in Brannenberg, West Germany, for World War II refugees from Hungary.
Her father has three daughters, Bettiah, from her second marriage. The half-sister’s name is Jessica Blyth Barrymore and Blyth Dolores Barrymore. Her half-brother’s name is John Blyth Barrymore. The parents of this actress got divorced in 1984. Drew was born into an acting family. Her grandfather’s name is John. Her grandmother’s name is Dolores Costello. She had grown up at Poinsettia Place in West Hollywood until the age of seven. After that, she moved to Sherman Oaks. After that, she grew up in Sherman Oaks. This actress faced a notoriously troubled childhood in the wake of her sudden stardom.
Drew Blythe Barrymore got engaged to Leland in 1991. Her fiancée Leland is the grandson of Hayward. Their engagement was broken. After that Barrymore got engaged to Jamie Walters in 1992. Her engagement to Jamie Walters was called off in 1993.
She married Jeremy Thomas on 20 March 1994. Her husband is a Welsh-born Los Angeles bar owner. She had filed for divorce from her husband in less than two months.
She began dating Eric Erlandson in late 1994. Her boyfriend is a Hole guitarist. After that, she dated Tom Green in 1999. Her boyfriend is an M TV host and comedian. She got engaged to Tom Green in July 2000.
She married Tom Green in 2001. In December 2001, she filed for divorce from her husband. She was finally divorced from her husband on 15 October 2002. She met Fabrizio Moretti in 2002 at a concert. Fabrizio The Strokes is a drummer. She started dating soon after meeting this drummer. They had a breakup in January 2007. Shortly after that, she started dating Justin Long. In July 2008, she broke up with Justin.
She started dating Will Kopelman in early 2011. Her boyfriend was the son of Arie, the former CEO of the channel. She got engaged to Will in January 2012. And after that, she married Will Kopelman on June 2, 2012, in Montecito, California. Drew gave birth to Will Kopelman’s two daughters. Their daughters’ name is Olive and Frankie. She gave birth to Olive in 2012. And she gave birth to Frankie in 2014. She got divorced from her husband on 3 August 2016.
She attended primary school at Fountain Day School in West Hollywood and Country School to pursue her primary schooling. Later she graduated but the information regarding the University is still anonymous.
The net worth of this actress (Drew Barrymore ) is around $125 Million.
- She won the Blockbuster Entertainment Awards in 1999,2000 and 2001. In 2000, she won the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in the Icon Award category. 1999 she won the Hollywood Film Festival Awards in the category of Actress of the Year.
- In 1993, she won the MystFest Awards in the Best Actress category for her performance in Guncrazy’s.
- The year 2001, she won the Hollywood Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Guild Awards in the Barrymore Award category.
- In 2001, she won the Golden Apple Awards in the category of Female Star of the Year, she also won the Hasty Pudding Theatricals Awards in the category of Woman of the Year.
- In 2004, she won the Hollywood Walk of Fame Awards in the Motion Pictures Star category.
- The year 2009, she won Dorian Awards in the categories of TV Performance of the Year — Drama and Best Performance by an Actress in a Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV for her performance in Grey Gardens.
- In 2010, she won the GLAAD Media Awards in the GLAAD Vanguard Award category. Also, she won Gracie Awards in the category of Outstanding Female Lead in a Drama Special for her performance in Grey Gardens.
- In the year 2017, she won Gracie Awards in the category of Actress in a Featured or Guest Role for her performance in Odd Mom Out. Also, she won the Guinness World Record in the category Awarded Live on The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon for Wearer of World’s Widest Wig (7’4″).
- She has won the Kids’ Choice Awards twice. She has won the MTV Movie Awards thrice. Three times he won the National Association of Theater Owners Awards. Once she has won the Online Film & Television Association Awards. Twice she has won the People’s Choice Awards.